Heavy flab over belly after years of delivery, get painful periods, pain during urination, farting. Help?

I had a baby delivered by c section 2 years ago and ever since then my belly has been massive especially at the top under my ribs, I still look like I m pregnant. About 5 months ago a week after my period I started having these really bad pains, when I push to even go for a wee it really hurts ( my pain threshold has gone up since having contractions but it is still very painful) I m in pain now and no I m blocked up down there as haven t gone for a poo for a couple of days but it hurts so much I can t push, I get shooting pains up my left side. I no this might sound stupid but I m in even worse agony when a fart is brewing but I can t do nothing about it. It s happened every month for the past 5 months either a week before I m due or a week after but goes away within about 5 days. I just don t understand how I can be in so much pain. Please help. Emily
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013