Heavy feeling in lower abdomen and mid cycle spotting. U/S shows heterogeneity of endometrium and stripe. What does Stripe indicate?

recent ultrasound done for mid cycle spotting and heavy feeling of lower abdomen . US read stripe of 10.5 mm (ultasound was done on day 16 of cycle), with no massess seen, but an area of heterogeneity of endometrium . I do have a history of bicornuate uterus non communicative. What does a stripe of 10.5mm indicate as a measurement where I am at for my cycle when ultrasound done(day 16 of cycle) what could term heterogeneity of endometrium indicate with no masses seen?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013