Heavy feeling in left and right ear. Heaviness in head. Is it sinus problem?

hi, i have i menerire but i am not sure about that , my treatment is going from AIIMS . but nothing result come out. then i got treatment from another hospital they told i have senius problem. ok i consider for, but doct now i have facing one from i jz feel heavy in left ear and some times right ear also and some the whole head. so please tell exactly what is it. for this heavinee in my mind jz rotate very speed i jz fall down from this.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Oct 2013
hello dear
thanks for your query at HCM
yes these symptoms can be due to sinusitis,
sinusitis can present with fever, nasal discharge, headache, pain, tenderness, ear infection, and generalised body pains.
feeling of giddiness or vertigo can be due to associated ear infection.
get examined for ears also for infection.