Thanks for writing your query.
It seems that you are having discomfort in your chest due to increase in acidity and gas production.
You should follw some precautions like :-
1. Avoid spicy and oily foods.
2. Donot miss a meal.
3. Avoid emotional/mental stress.
4. Donot self medicate especially with pain killers and steroids
5. Drink plenty of pure water.
6. Avoid gas producing foods like peas, legumes, cabbage, etc.
You can take antacid
20 mg along with Domperidone
10 mg once a day before breakfast daily for relief of your symptoms.
Take your meals and fresh fruits and vegetables to get relief from feeling of exaustion.
500 mg can be taken for fever along with antacid.
If the problem persists, get an ECG done.
I hope this is helpful to you.