Heavy feeling in chest, eases on relaxing shoulders, diagnosed to be anxiety. Can it be something else?

Every night for the past 3-4 month I have felt like a heavy feeling in my chest and when I notice it and try to relax my shoulders it goes away for a while but then suddenly comes back I m a 23 year old male 5 4 11 stone 4 and quite active, I suffer from anxiety but mainly after alcohol, just feels like a elephant sat on my chest and its reAlli irritating and nearly sends me into panic attacks does anybody else feel this way and have any answers I feel like the doctors are wasting my one because every time I go they sorta relate it to anxiety or just shrug me off really annoys me to b honest .
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012