Heavy discharge, may be yellow or green, occasional blood. What is it?

I hope you can help with my query, I had a smear test and swabs done in September because my discharge has become so heavy since May this year. No yeast , sexual or bacterial infection was found and I have been told that everything is normal. However this does not seem normal, my discharge is off-white/yellow, sometimes tinged with green, sometimes with blood . There is sometimes a truly very very large amount that comes out in the day (sorry to be graphic but probably enough to fill a small bowl). It has a very mild smell of mashed potatoes , and down below burns.... I try to not scrub there, just wash out with plain water when I have my shower in the mornings.... it is quite disturbing to me. Please can you tell me what you think this is?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012
hi welcome to hcm.see u sit in warm tub for 15 to 20 min add dettol in it which give u some kind of per your discharge it may be bacterial or clamydial infection or may be due to erosion as per your history .so consult any gynec for proper examination.and drink plenty of fluids and cranberry juice which help u in your situations.