Heavy dandruff, white flakes on eyebrows and chin, using Nizoral and selenium. Preventive measures?

Hi , I am suffering with dandruff from last 6-7 years ... From last 2 years i have found white flakes coming on to eyebrows and chin too...and from last 3 days i have found the fungus signs on my eyelid as well ..would this going to impact my eyelashes and eyes as well?? what care should be taken to prevent from spreading to other areas ..Please suggest . I am using the shampoos like Nizoral and selenium and started applying the same to eyebrows and cheeks whenever i notice flakes on my face ... Please suggest how to prevent this fungus from spreading to my eyes... i am very much worried that my eyes would get affected with this ..
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012