Heavy cough with mucus, profuse sweating. after quit marijuana smoking, recently started exercising. What should be taken?

Hello, A couple weeks ago I started coughing heavily with mucus , i thought it was because of marijuana smoking so I stopped and started taking mucinex cough syrup . After I finished the bottle I bought mucinex dm and have been taking that for a couple days. I dont cough much now but when i do its rough. Also, when I stopped smoking I started getting cold sweats at night, my sheets would be soaked, and I am still getting the sweats now even though i smoke from time to time to help myself fall asleep. I also started excercising a bit more so maybe thats why ive been sweating? Ive noticed that I sweat after walking for 5 minutes, never had that before. Should I keep taking mucinex or do I need something stronger? I don t feel sick by the way, just minor throat irration in the morning
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012