Heavy continuous bleeding, severe back hips, lower belly pain. Had C-section delivery. Reason, treatment?

hi. im 21 years of adge and i had my first baby on the 31.05.2012 (just over 11 weeks ago). due to complications in my labour i had to have my baby deliverd by an emergency csection . when i came out of hospital i got wond infection and was put on to corses of antibiotics and now my wond is head. 6 weeks after having the baby (12.07.2012) i had my fist period which lasted for a week and wasnt painfull and didnt exsperince heavy bleeding . 3 weeks later i have started bleeding again this time im having extreem pain in my back hips and lower belly. the bleeding started very light and brown in colour as the days have gone on my bleeding is getting very heavy and very bright red n still alot of pain. im on day 11 now and there seems to be no sing of the bleeding slowing down?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  49 Awaiting Answer