Heavy clear vaginal discharge, sharp throbbing abdominal pain. Diagnosed with PCOS, endometriosis. Is it showing up?

I was diagnosed with endometriosis through a laproscopic surgery in Feb. I also have been told I most likely have PCOS . I am on day 36 of my cycle today. I have been having large amounts of clear vaginal discharge yesterday and today. I just got sharp throbbing pain in my lower left abdomen. I went to the bathroom and it went away. Could it just be my endometriosis? I don t want to call my doctor for every little problem. I have been to her so much for appointments and blood work.
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012