Heavy clear vaginal discharge. What is it?

i woke up a cupple hours ago to what i thought was my period coming back strong but as i was walking to the bathroom i noticed it was gushing out. i got to the pot and it was alot of clear fluid that came out. no smell or anything. just water is what it seemed like. the bed was soaked and there was water everywere i stepped. had a big mess to clean up. what is it?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012
There only two things I can think of that could produce those types of symptoms. One is dilute urine. You either urinated previously and some of it was pooled and stored in the vagina when you wetted the bed. The part that had rolled into the vagina went on the floor on your way to the pot. The big gush was dilute urine that remained in your bladder. It is dilute because if it was concentrated then it would have smelled like urine.
That is the most likely explanation. It is especially likely if you had been drinking the evening before or otherwise sedated. The next possible cause is a much bigger problem and that is that there some kind of fistulization between the internal peritoneal fluid that surrounds the internal organs of the abdomen and pelvis and the outside. And if you're sure the liquid came from the vagina then that is where the fistula ends. This can sometimes happen as a postoperative complication or as a postpartum complication after a very long and dramatic labor and delivery. It does not usually spontaneously occur unless somebody has a chronic inflammatory bowel disease. That problem will not go away on its own and you will need to be evaluated for surgery. The first problem is more of a lifestyle issue. It may never occur again especially if you refrain from inebriation or sedation.