Heavy chest, short breath, tired. Blood test normal. Whats this, prevention?

I been to the emergency room twice i seen my doctors and they say they don't see anything wrong from the tests and blood drawn from me. However, my chest feels heavy and its shortness of breath sometimes just taking a shower and putting lotion on can cause me to have shortness of breath and feel tired. This dont happen often however when it does its very intense like my heart is skipping beat and my chest hurts. Then after that my chest begins to get heavy. Can anyone tell me what i might have and how to prevent this from happening.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013