Heavy chest, shaking, severe pain,numbness in left side.blood tests normal.advice

Hi , on Friday night I was home I felt about 7pm tight chest gone about twice ! Then after I was having headache ..!! I had 2 paranadol extra .. About 9 pm I started feeling a lot of pressure on my heart chest .. But it comes n goes ..!!! After like 15 mn my heart start beating fast and my left arm starting getting heavy ., I've started shaking that I couldn't control it that feeling like I'm gonna faint ...!!! I went o hospital straight away !than in. The hospital when I just got to there my mouth was getting really tight my lower jaw was locked untill I felt my thereto they gonna crack ..!! Than after all my face went to the left side .. My left arm leg eye gone that I couldn't move anything ..!!!they took me to do ct scan blood test every thing came back normal but I stayed like that for about 3 hours ..!! N everything comeback it self ...!!! I'm still shocked about that day n what happened ...??!! Please can u help me !
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
Cardiologist 's  Response
Dear Friend
thanks for writing to us. it seems from your description that you had a kind of Decreased blood supply to brain which resulted in transient loss of functioning of your one half of body. Since there was pressure on heart and fast beating, it could have been related to some underlying heart condition. please see your neurologist and then your cardiologist. they will work you up for possible cause of your symptoms. please come back to us for any further clarification.