Heavy chest and breathlessness after switching from lorazepam to alprazolam. Guide

I just switched from lorazepam 1mg 3 times a day to alprazolam .5 ER 2 pills twice a day along with 1/2 pill of lexapro.
I just started yesterday morning and I woke up this morning with my chest feeling very heavy and a hard time catching my breath. I feel as though I need to cough to get air. Not sure if its just anxiety and I need to take a morning dose or if this is a problem and I should not take any more pills.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013