Heavy breathing, light headedness, blacking out, headache, nausea. Help

i think i have been maybe having some sort of anxiety attacks or panick attacks. its when im rather relaxed most days and think about things or when im really stressed out and cannot relax.. its both really. but what happens is il be sitting down and my breathing gets very heavy and i feel it in my chest , i also can breath in but not breath out properly without making weird noises or like a choking sound. after that i get very lightheaded and my breathing slows down. sometimes i even feel myself blacking out and getting really strong head pains and nausea . i hope you can help me, thank you
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012