Heavy breasts, pain, raised temperature. Chances of cancer?

Hi - I have recently noticed my breasts becoming heavier . I have a sense of fullness and some times there is pain . I have checked for lumps and dont find any to rule out breast cancer.In last 12 months my breasts have increased from 34 C to 36 C in cup size. I am just not able to figure out why ? Can you please help . towards the end of the day ,there is a sense of my breasts being very hot as though they have a 101 degree fever :(. Some information about my self .

I am unmarried and sexcually inactive . However, I work out and do rigorous cardio like running and Gym for almost ~6 to 7 hrs in a week .
I watch my diet and am extremely health concious becoz of my athletic nature.
I am worried and purplexed about the growth of my breasts. It is annoying and frustrating .
Appreciate your help .
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013