Heavy breast with clots, intense pain on touching, could not do breastfeeding due to insufficient milk. How can I reduce it?

hi doctor, i am charanjit. i have one year old baby. when my baby was born i had no milk in my breast. thats why i could not give him breastfeeding . but from that period i have very breast. and when my baby touch it then i feel pain. i think there is milk clouts left . i told to my gp but she said, it will be fine,but its not. please tell me something, i am worry about it. and wants to reduse my breast.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012