Heavy bleeding with foul smelling clots, had colposcopy and biopsy done few days ago. Is this normal?

Hi. I had a colposcopy and two biopsies taken on Tuesday. I had no bleeding or discharge at all for three days. My stomach started hurting today (Friday), so I went to the bathroom and I am bleeding very heavily. It is not menstrual blood and seems to have clots in it with a bad odor. I don t know if this is normal or not, but I do not have insurance so I don t want to go to the emergency room unless necessary. Please help!
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013