Heavy bleeding with clots & tissue, abdominal pain. Protein & traces of blood in urine. Miscarriage?

have i had a miscarriage i started bleeding on the 14th june extremely heavy passed clots and tissue .my friend looked at it.we both believe it was form of baby.yesterday had pains and very poorly the only way 2 describe them was like being in labour .went see nurse 2day done urine test theres protein n trace of blood in it.saw dr he felt my abdomen n tummy.told me to go do preg test at home ,see what result is n urine sample was sent off to lab got temperature also.whats going on?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012