Heavy bleeding with clots, painful intercourse, severe cramps, breathing difficulty diagnosed with Pelvic Inflammatory Disease. Could it be early miscarriage?

hello i was just wondering if you d be able to help, I ve been having really bad problems with my body. i went to the clinic as i was having sexual intercourse problems with my boyfriend (he couldn t penetrate) the clinic couldn t do an internal examination because i was in so much pain. they then diagnosed me with Pelvic Inflammatory Disease and put me on heavy duty anti-biotics and told me if i was no better within a few days to go to A&E as it could be worse than they or anyone thinks so i went up to A&E and all they done was give me cocodamol and ibuprofen and said to go back to my doctors if i wasn t improving. i have been to my doctors and i am waiting for an ultra sound. i am bleeding very heavy and i am bleeding clots of blood and i am having to change every few hours as the pad is getting full quickly and i m getting very bad stomach cramps causing me to breathe heavy and bend over a lot do you think there s a possible chance that i may have had an early miscarriage?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012