Heavy bleeding with clots. Ultrasound shows bulky uterus and nabothian cyst. Headache after taking Primolut

hi, i am having heavy bleeding with huge clots and after doing an ultrasound, this is what it says: Patient has enlarge bulky uterus with small nabothian cyst in cervix and she she is bleeding and cannot fill up her bladder adequately therefore suggest TVUS after bleeding. but my bleeding has not stopped and my hemoglobin is down to 6.9. kindly advise as my doc has put me on Primolut N and i am having severe headaches with it. I am very worried. Please advise and help Thanks Connie
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012