Heavy bleeding with blood clots, cramps, back pain, sensitive nipples. Treatment for symptoms?

My cycle is 32 days long. Each period last 2-3 weeks of very light bleeding and cramping. My last period was 11 days days and started extremely with bleeding and clotting and heavy cramps but the heavy only lasted the first night then it went to light but my cycle ended after 5 days. I m still cramping 9 days later, i have been sleeping longer and my back has been hurting more than usual( im heavy up top), and my nipples are very sensitive. I feel like im still im cycle
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

There is no cause for concern. it should subside in couple of days.
Antispasmodics and analgesics will provide the much needed relief.

Take Care
In case you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.

Wishing you happy and healthy life

Take Care

Best Regards
Dr Deepak K K