Heavy bleeding, severe fever, headache, medical abortion, cefotaxim injections taken. Suggestion?

hello doctor,
I had medical abortion on 9th Septemberwhen I was 6 weeks pregnant. I had heavy bleeding 4 hrs after the second pill. bleeding was lighter as day passed and on October 2nd it totally stopped but I had severe fever and headache for a week. I got cefotaxim injections in hospital and fever reduced. after fever reduced, I started bleeding again expelled grape fruit size clots on 8th October and it stopped again. is this normal ? pls reply. thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013