Heavy bleeding, regular period. Have Fibroid. Weak, lethargic, high BP. Explain?

I am 46 years old having regular period but heavy bleeding ,so I consulted my doctor he said I HAVE FOBRIOD AND IF D&C AND MEREENA APPLY BLEEDING WILL BE LESS so and so.I have done d&c and merrena on july 7nth 2012 and still having bleeding.I cntacted to doctor he said take progestron for 3 months,first cycle finishe that was every 15 to 28 days.I am very week ,leathergic,head ach and bp high.still blleeding continuing.What i WILL DO .any advice please. Thanks mary
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012