Heavy bleeding post sexual intercourse. On Loestrin 24 Fe birth control. Normal symptoms?

Hi, I have had sex three times in my life and all three times I have had horrible bleeding . I thought that it was just because it was the first time I was having sex, but then it repeated the second two times. The first two times were in April and the third was yesterday. I was wondering if this is normal or something could be wrong. I am also on birth control -- LoEstrin 24 Fe, if that has anything to do with it. Thanks so much.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012