Heavy bleeding post inserting implant, prescribed microgynon. Is it safe with implanon?

Hi last time I had my implant put in, after just under a year later I was bleeding lots so I was given tablets to take to stop the bleeding whilst I went on holiday. The same has happened again and I go on holiday on Tuesday and the doctor gave me microgynon to take, is this safe to use with the implanon . I feel really sick all the time and the day after first taking it I was vomiting loads. The doctor I saw was foreign and Im not sure she understood me properly as she didn t even appear to be listening
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012