Heavy bleeding, no pain, pelvic US showed no heart beat. Baby aborting?

Hi basically I went to the hospital and had a urine pregnancy test on the 23rd aug that showed I was pregnant. on the 27th of aug went to the gynecologist asked me when my last period was it was 5th July which suggested that I was 7 weeks pregnant I had bleeding which turned out to be heavy with no pains no lumps or tissue which was the reason I went when she did a normal ultrasound scan couldn t see anything. they did a beta hcg test and that came back to be 2164 and in the pelvic ultrasound scan showed a sac no heart beat or fetal pole the gynecologist suggested that i rest for 2 weeks and let nature take its cause said that the sac was very low down and said I m showing to be 3 weeks when actually I m ment to be 7 weeks the baby might be aborting itself unless my blood stops today 5th sep my blood stopped I did a home pregnancy test and the Line was there but really very faint. I have no pain nothing please advise me
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012