Heavy bleeding, menopause stage. Done U/S. Folliciles noted on ovary. Suggestions?

I am in perimenpause and had a ultrasound done as I have been bleeding for 2 1/2 weeks. The results are as follows: Technique:Transabdominal and endovaginal scanning of the pelvis were performed. Findings:The uterus measures 7.3 x 3.9 x 4.7cm. The myometrium is heterogeneous with mild distortion of the endometrium . A 9mm mural fibroid is present. The endometrial thickness is 7mm. The right ovary measures 3.2 x 2cm. A 2 x 1.4 x 1.6cm cyst is present on the right ovary. A tubular structure is seen adjacent to the right ovary suggesting hydrosalpinx. This measures 7mm in diameter. The left ovary measures 2.4 x 1.7 x 2.1cm. Folilicies are noted on the ovary. No free fluid is seen. Impression: 1. Probabale right hydrosalpinx seen is a tubular structure in the right adnexa 2. Simple right ovarian cyst 3. Heterogenous myometrium with some distorion of the endometrium.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012