Heavy bleeding like periods post sex, not on periods due, had taken i-pill a week ago. Cause?

hi i had sex 9 days ago, the condom broke and my partner ended up ejaculating inside me so 8 days ago i took the morning after pill . We had sex again lastnight with a condom this time it didnt break but now this morning when i woke up i was bleeding . Problem is that the bleeding is heavy like im having a period except i dont have cramps but my last period ended just 11 days ago. Also the piece that broke off of the condom last week just came out of my vagina about 3 maybe 4 hours ago. Can you please tell me what could be the cause of this?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013