Heavy bleeding, irregular periods, suffering from PCOS. Suggestions?

I am 22 I have PCOS and only have periods every 4-5 months usually. But they last 6-7 weeks yesterday when I stood from sitting for a while there was a huge gush of blood AND FLUID(bright pink and very thin flud nothing like my normal bleeding) so much thought that it stained my pants 6 inches down and 4 small orange sized clots. I am used to have bleeding and used to maybe 4 quarter sized clots a day but nothing like this I don't understand why or what the excess fluid was
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013