Heavy bleeding, headache, fatigue. Could my symptoms be hereditary?

HI I M 24 AND FOR THE PAST 4 MONTHS I VE BEEN EXPERIENCING HORRIBLE MENSTRUAL CYCLES. I VE BEEN HAVING HEAVY BLEEDING FOR 4 DAYS JUST RECENTLY AND 3 DAYS PRIOR MONTHS, GOING THROUGH AT LEAST 2-3 PACKS OF PAD A MONTH. I VE BEEN EXPERIENCING REALLY BAD HEADACHES AND FATIGUE I VE HAD COMPLETE LACK OF ENERGY AND ALL I SEEM TO DO IS SLEEP. MY MOTHER TOLD ME SHE HAS SIMILIAR SYMPTOMS EVERY MONTH AND GETTING WORSER AS SHE IS GETTING OLDER MY QUESTION IS COULD MY SYMPTONS BE HEREDITARY ?? AND WHAT CAN I DO TO CONTROL MY SYMPTOMS ESPECIALLY THE FATIGUE MY MOTHER RECOMMENDED I TAKE MULTI VITAMINS DAILY .
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012