Heavy bleeding for weeks after implant. Felling tired, no energy. Reason for bleeding?

Hi, I ve been on the implant since the 22nd of November 2012 and I started bleeding extremely heavily on the 20th December which has taken me up to bleeding for 3 weeks now . The bleeding has been constant, complete with blood clots and has not desisted. I ve become tired and have almost no energy, whilst I do sleep, the sleep is often almost always broken and I m only getting 3-4 hours a night. This all started when I had the implant inserted. Any comments would be great.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Hello & Welcome to HCM,
I had gone through your case, you should not be worried, it might be the infection of implantion. You must go to the gynecologist to remove it & after recovery you can take any other contraceptive device.Hope so you are getting the satisfied answer.

Thanks & Regards:
Dr Soni Verma
Homoeopathic Physician