Heavy bleeding followed by regular period, light flow during periods post implanon removal. Pregnancy chances?

I had the implanon placed right after my third child was born but it was time to take it out 4 months ago. Well I bled for a month straight and then I have been right on time I bleed the same 3rd threw the 7th of each month well this month was diff erent I bled lightly for three days from the 14th to the 17th well I went in for a MRI on my hand today and am now experancing cramping could I have been pregnant and lost the baby cause of the mri????
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012