Heavy bleeding few days after taking next choice pill, had period before intercourse. Pregnancy?

I started my period on Jan 6th and on Jan 10th I finished. Then on Jan 13th I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend around 12:30am. I dont take birth control . So 14hours later I took the 1st next choice pill then 12hours later I took the 2nd pill just like the instructions said. Its been 3days later since the pill. Today on Jan 19th I woke up with heavy bleeding . Is this normal? Since i had my period not that long ago. Its been 9days since I finished my last period on jan 10th. Am I pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013