Heavy bleeding during periods, ultrasound shows heterogeneous myometrial echotexture, bulky uterus. Treatment required ?

Thanks, I just carried out ultra sound of my wife. the findings for uterus are as follows It is bulky in size and shows hetrogenous myometrial echotexture. Multiple mass lesion is seen in myometrium larger meas 54X44 in anterior wall, 41X43 mm in fundal region and 48X44 mm in posterior wall of uterus. Endometrium is compressed. Cervix is seen normally wife has heavy bleeding with pain during her periods. Please do advice.Is operation/treatment under cover in health insurance
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012