Heavy bleeding during periods. Taking Tranexa. Is medication ok?

Hello sir, I am 33 years old woman and a mother of a 4 yrs old daughter. I am suffering fro heavy bleeding in my mensual period due to the hormonal imbalance since my very first period starts...during that time I cant travel or go outside, can t even do my home related work like cooking, cleaning etc.. And cant attend my daughter properly and thats why I get very anger and feel like helpless and cry..since last 4 years I take k state/ tranexa mf ( 3 tab per day till 3 days) and still the bleeding couldnt controlled till the 4th day of the period....pls write me that this medicines are ok or I would stop that or write me the long term side effects of the same medicines. Sometimes I really think for the utress removal operation but the doctors won t suggest the operation at this age.pls tell me ur opinion for the same. One more thing, my mother also suffering from the same problem so I worried about my 4 yr old daughter also...can I do something ( like taking precautions or giving her sustain kind of food) for her at this age...pls write me ur expert opinion & suggestions soon...waiting for the reply...thankful to you.. My e mail Id YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012

Welcome to healthcare Magic.

I have gone through your query and Would like to reply in detail as follows:

1. This medeicine is good.

2. Get an ultrasound scan to know cause of bleeding.

I hope your doubt is clarified. Let me know if you wish any other information.

Dr. Soumya