Heavy bleeding during periods. Taken deviry to postpone periods. History of adenomyosis. Treatment?

Hi, I have taken Deviry 10 ( 3 tabs per day) for 7 days to postpoing my periods from 13th to 20th August. After that my period starts on 22nd August. It was heavy bleeding and last for 8 days. After that I am fine till 4 days. But again after 4 days on 3rd September my period starts. My normal menstruation date was 10th August which I have postponed to 20th August. I am 28 yrs old and 4 yrs back detected Adenomyosis . But I have not suffer any problem regarding Adenomyosis and periods are little heavy but regular.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012