Heavy bleeding, dark clots, period ends abruptly. Bloating and fuller boobs. Need to ask a doctor?

Hi. I had unprotected sex on the 19 of Feb. my period was due 22nd of that month. But I missed it. A week after the sex I felt like I was going to have fever . I thought its just PMS but I was delayed for 12 days. Finally I had it on the evening 6th of March. The next day I bled heavily and my period is so dark and have clots. the next day i thought my period stopped. after standing for a very long time i felt cramping in my abdomen and bled heavily again. and night time it stopped again. now my period is totally gone and i still feel very sleepy & lethargic. i have a weird feeling in my stomach , im bloated and gassy. my boobs doesnt hurt but it feels full. i have headache ...i dont understand what im feeling.. pls help. Thanks...
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013