Heavy bleeding, cloudy urine, cystitis, bloating, smelly vaginal discharge, bowel seepage post fitting mirena coil. Cause?

I had mirena coil fitted march last year, after it had been in for 2 months I got cystitus. I still bleed quite heavily but although now I have no burning or urge to go to the toilet I have for the past 5 months had a strong cloudy urine that constantly smells like hot dogs. I never had problems before with my urinary tract until I had the mirena fitted. My stomach bloats sometimes it looks like I am 5 months pregnant to which I thought I could have been pregnant but after doing a considerable amount of tests these proved to be negative. I have also noticed that my vaginal discharge has a strong pungent smell and I feel embarrassed by the whole situation. On top of all of this occasionally I have seepege from bowels. I am 41 years of age and although the Mirena has relieved me off unbearable chronic period pain and lessened the heavy bleeds I used to experience I never suffered with any of these problems prior to the mirena, Is this mirena a possible cause?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012