Heavy bleeding, clotting, enlarged uterus, cyst. What sort of treatment should i prefer?

MY NAME IS SEEMA AND MY AGE IS 35 YEARS OLD. FROM ONE YEAR I AM SUFFERING FROM HEAVY BLEEDING AND CLOTTING AT THE TIME OF MENSURATION PERIOD. SO I HAVE TAKEN TAB. ETOSYS.NAVILON, NAC-SR, CA+, ULTRA D3, ETC.BUT NO RELIEF,DUE TO THIS PROBLEM MANY TIME I HAVE TO FACE THE CYST AND INFECTION. MY ULTRASOUND REPORT RESULT ARE ALWAYS SAME LIKE AS UTERUS ENLARGE (MAY BE UTERUS WALL OR SWELLED), CYST. DUE TO THESE REASONS I FEEL SO TIREDNESS AND WEAKNESS. I AM UNABLE TO PERFORM MY WORK.PLEASE TELL ME IS THERE ANY TYPE OF TREATMENT OR UTERUS REMOVE IS THE BEST OPTION OF THIS PROBLEM? PLEASE ADVISE ME .THANK YOU.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013