Heavy bleeding, back pain after fitted coil. Pink coloured lumps in bleeding. Suggestion?

I had my 2nd coil fitted 3 weeks ago after the first one moved and had to be removed. My doctor had trouble fitting it because my cervix is badly scarred from loop diathermy. Since the fitting, i have bled constantly, some of the bleeding has been very heavy with clots and extremely painful and will ease after a few hours. I feel sore inside. I cant feel the strings, and since yesterday the bleeding is very light and ive been losing pale pink coloured lumps . Im not sure what they are but they are jelly like and can be of reasonable size. Today this is accompanied by lower back pain and pain in my left ovary area which spreads down my leg. Whats going on?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  33 Awaiting Answer