Heavy bleeding after taking medications for fibromyalgia. Started pilate classes. Cause for heavy bleeding?

A month ago I was prescribed 1 10mg Trepiline and 1 Stilnox at night, 2 Tramacet three times daily, 1x 60mg Cymgen, 2 Slow Mag twice daily for Fibromyalgia . Can this affect my menstruation? I had my period 2.5 weeks ago then after I d stopped the bleeding started again (last Thursday) but it is now 11 days later and I am bleeding bright red blood(just drips out) There are clots which I can feel as they pass out. I have used 20 super tampons plus 20 pads in the last day! On Monday, I started Pilates classes which is the first exercise I ve done in a long time? Can the medication (which I stopped a week and a half ago because I felt out of space, dizzy, heart palpitations and terrible!) and/or the exercise be the cause of this heavy bleeding? I m 42 and my GP did a hormone test 2 weeks ago as the first period was also abnormal although on time, was very light. Then 3 days later, proper bleeding started. I asked if it could be menopause starting, hence the blood test , which shows normal hormone levels. Please advise! The only pain I have is when I pass big clots-pain is like normal period pains but only last an hour or two.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012