Heavy bleeding after stopping femilon. Can I restart the same medicine? How long to continue?

hello doctor, im 33 yrs old mother of two daughters, age 8 n 3 yrs.... have been taking femilon for a long period to control my heavy bleeding during periods... i was very comfortable with the drug... but i hv stopped its usage for sometime now n im experiencing that same problem again... can i restart the use of same medicine again? also i hv taken femilon for apprx. 6 yrs , for how long is it afe to use this medicine.... plz help. thx with regards, saynmika.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  85 Awaiting Answer