Heavy bleeding after novasure procedure. Taken advil. Is this normal?

Hi, I had the Novasure procedure three days ago and the first day, no pain, just minor cramps , then second day...started bleeing. My period was due this weekend but I had hoped it wouldn t come! The bleeding is heavy, wearing two pads, and getting up in the middle of the night. Took advil and have been resting but this is very hard with three kids and a house to take care of! Is this heavy bleeding normal??? Is it an indication that maybe it didn t work? Thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012