Heavy bleeding after intercourse, no periods. Diagnosed as cervix erosion. Taken Loestrin. Possibility of medicinal side-effect?

Been at the doctors today after bleeding heavily after intercourse with my boyfriend. She said I have erosion of the cervix and did some swabs which I will have to wait for the results. I have looked online and says it could be related to my pill which is loestrin 20. I haven t had a period in over two years which is why I was so shocked web it happened. Can you give me any information about loestrin 20 leading to erosion and what are the procedures? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012