Heavy bleeding, Epileptic, Endometriosis, Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy. On depakote. Advice?

Hi, I am an epileptic and have been for 13 years. I was prescribed Depakote 500 mg twice a day. When I started menstrating, I noticed that I had a heavy and not natural flow. Because of that I was prescribed with Ortho Tri Cyclin. Recently, I was diagnosed with Stage 4 Endometriosis and had to have a complete Hysterectomy and Oophorectomy. I did some research and no one in my family has or has had Endometriosis. My question is this. If Depakote and certain birth control medications are mixed, can that cause things like Endometriosis?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013