Heavy bleeding. Bulky uterus with multiple fibroid. On norgest? What is the risk?

hi doctor,
i have bulky uterus with multiple fibroid with the bigest size of 3 diameter. what is the risk? It is located outside as well as inside the uterus. Can i conceive or do i have to operate. is this a life threatening? Right now as prescribed by my doctor due to heavy bleeding during menstrual and to diffuse fibroid, I am taking medicine such as Norgest, Evecare and Meftal 500. Do you think i can get cured? So I do not have to worry for operation? what is the chance of pregnancy?
Thank you for the patience and with your help.

Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013