Heavy bleeding, 47 yr old, took Aquaviron Inj. Recurred bleeding after a gap, advised Trenexa MF tablets. Is it ok ?

Hi Doc, My wife 47 had occassional Heavy Menst bleeding about 2 yrs ag0, The Dr then gave her Aquaviron Inj. 1ml x 3 days and it used to stop for that month. Then after a couple of months it used to reoccur. Now she has again started bleeding after a gap of 2 years. A Dr here has recommended Trenexa MF tablets and gave her a shot of Aquaviron. Is there some way you can help in the long run
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012