Heavy and lengthy periods, intense hip and lower back pain, increasing breast size. Have fitted coil, normal pap smear test. Cause?

I have a normal coil fitted and have had it in for about four to five years. I have had a recent smear and all clear. For about two years my periods have gone from normal to very heavy. I bleed quite a lot. My periods have also gone from last from about 7 days to 14 days. Now I am in a lot of pain, my hips hurt a lot and I feel at some times of the months my insides are being ripped out. The bleeding is getting worse too. This month has worried more than any other as well because the bleeding seems so excessive too and i have pains in my lower back and in both hips. I dont feel right and was wondering is there any thing or some underlying illness that could be causing me so many problems. Plus my breasts look as though I have had a boob job and I am definately not pregnant .
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012