Heavy GERD symptoms, heavy bleeding in periods. CBC shows high Hb. Concerned about cancer ?

I recently went to the ER with heavy GERD symptoms and they ran a CBC & Chem Panel. My concern is that the CBC shows Hemoglobin 12.1 (12-16 normal values), Hematocrit 36.6 L (37-47 normal), Monocyte % 10.7 H (4-10% normal) and Immature Granulocyte % 0.2 and IM Gran 0.01 (10*3/UL). I had a CBC in July and the Hematocrit was normal and the Hemoglobin was higher. The lab didn t print out the remainder of the report for me, but past CBC s from January and February don t have these values. I do bleed heavily with my period due to what the doctor thinks are fibroids (I have an MRI scheduled in 5 days to confirm), but my periods have been heavy for 3 years and nothing strange with my blood work until now. I am concerned what the results could potentially mean. Mainly concerned about cancer. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012